The Thermal Power report also assesses the key opportunities in the market and outlines the factors that are and will be driving the growth of the industry. Growth of the overall Thermal Power market has also been forecasted for the period 2018, taking into consideration the previous growth patterns, the growth drivers and the current and future trends.
"Thermal Power in France, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report from , the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market.”
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in France (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in France thermal power market.
A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by 's team of industry experts.
The report analyses global thermal power market, France power market and France thermal power market. The scope of the research includes –
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2013 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2014-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in France and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of France thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipment such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in France thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
List of Tables
Table 1: Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Energy Consumption, Global (MT), 2001-2013 12
Table 2: Primary Energy Consumption, Global (Mtoe), 2001-2025 14
Table 3: Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity (MW), 2001-2025 21
Table 4: Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (MW), 2001-2025 23
Table 5: Thermal Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Fuel Type (GWh), 2001-2025 26
Table 6: Thermal Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Share by Region (%), 2013 vs. 2025 28
Table 7: Thermal Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Share by Country and by Technology, 2013 30
Table 8: Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country and by Technology, 2013 31
Table 9: Thermal Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Addition by Country, MW, 2014-2025 33
Table 10: Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country (%), 2013 vs. 2025 34
Table 11: Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country (%), 2013 vs. 2025 35
Table 12: Thermal Power Market, Global, Comparison among Major Countries, 2013-2025 36