European Electric Vehicle Motor Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Motor Type (DC Motor and AC Motor), By Propulsion Technology (Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicle, and Others) and Forecast 2019-2025
Europe's electric vehicle motor market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 20% during the forecast period. Europe is one of the fastest-growing market for electric vehicles globally.
Around 564,000 electric cars were sold in Europe in 2019 with a growth of 45.5% YoY. It provides a significant opportunity for the EV automakers to construct a new EV motor plant in the country which will augment the market in the near future.
Key companies contributing to the market include Nidec Corp., Siemens AG, Tesla Inc., ABB Ltd., BorgWarner Inc., Continental AG, Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd., Valeo SA, Parker-Hannifin Corp., and WEG Industries and so on.
Electric Vehicle Motor Market Target Audience:
- Motor Manufacturer
- Electric Vehicle Manufacturer
- IC Engine Vehicle Manufacturer
- Auto-Ancillary Companies
- Electric Charger Manufacturer
Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
- Venture Capitalist
- Industrial Research Consultants
- Government & other Regulatory Bodies
- Technology Investors
Research Institutes and Organizations
Electric Vehicle Motor Market research report includes the depth analysis of each segment from 2018 to 2025 considering 2018 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segment is determined for the forecast period (2019-2025).
Historical & Forecast Period
2017 – Historical Year for EV motor Market
2018 – Base Year for EV motor Market
2019-2025 – Forecast Period for EV motor Market
The report titled "Europe Electric Vehicle Motor Market" offers an overview of the electric vehicle motor industry covering market definitions, product classifications, and key vendors in the industry chain structure.
The quantitative and qualitative analysis is provided for the Europe EV motor market considering competitive landscape, current market trends, and key driving factors prevailing in the EV motor industry.
Scope of Electric Vehicle Motor Market Report:
The research study analyzes the Europe electric vehicle motor industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
- Market Overview and Growth Analysis
- Import and Export Overview
- Volume Analysis
- Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
- Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
- Germany Market Size and/or Volume
- UK Market Size and/or Volume
- France Market Size and/or Volume
- Italy Market Size and/or Volume
- Spain Market Size and/or Volume
- Rest of Europe Market Size and/or Volume
- Scope of the Report
- Research Methodology
- Executive Market Summary
- Market Snapshot
- Key Finding and Recommendations
- Market Determinants
- Growth and Investment Opportunities
- Market Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
- Market Attractive Investment Proposition
- Competitive landscape
- SWOT Analysis
- Market Segmentation Outlook
- Regional Outlook
- Company Profiles of Key Vendors
Key questions answered by Electric Vehicle Motor market report
- What was the EV motor market size in 2018 and 2019; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2019-2025).
- What will be the CAGR of the EV motor market during the forecast period (2019-2025)?
- Which segments (motor type, vehicle type, propulsion technology) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How are these segments expected to grow during the forecast period (2019-2025)?
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the EV motor market was the market leader in 2018?
- Overview of the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orion Market Research (OMR) is a market research company that endeavors to provide an exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to global clients. The company provides syndicate, customized market research report for over 20 business domains to customers across the globe. These reports provide valuable market insights to global clients in understanding the market trends and taking crucial business decisions. The company is serving global Fortune 500 companies, ...