The environmental remediation market is expected to reach USD 123.13 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.62% between 2016 and 2022. The major reason for the growth of the environmental remediation technology is the increasing demand for environmental protection, growing pollution, stringent government regulations, and demand from various applications such as oil and gas, mining and forestry, automotive, and so on.
- Advertising -
“Environmental remediation market to grow at a high CAGR of 7.62% between 2016 and 2022”
Complete report on "Environmental Remediation Market" spread across 153 pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with 70 tables and 51 figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/environm…arket-report.html .
The use of the environmental remediation technology for eliminating contaminants from soil and groundwater environmental mediums has increased the scope of the environmental remediation market for different applications. However, the slow implementation of environmental protection regulations due to the lack of awareness of various environmental technologies is a major restraint for the market.
The key players in the environmental remediation market profiled in this report are:
- Clean Harbors, Inc. (U.S.)
- Golder Associates Corporation (Canada)
- Brisea Group, Inc. (U.S.)
- Entact LLC (U.S.),
- Dredging, Environmental and Marine Engineering NV (Belgium)
- Terra Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Environmental Remediation Resources Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- GEO Inc. (U.S.)
- newterra Ltd. (Canada)
- Weber Ambiental (Mexico)
Make an Inquiry on “Environmental Remediation Market by Environmental Medium (Soil & Groundwater), Technology (Bioremediation, Pump & Treat, Soil Vapor Extraction, Thermal Treatment, Soil Washing), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ying?rname=738433 .
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Government Agencies
- Environmental remediation technology providers
- Chemical solution providers
- Research organizations
- Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
- Technology investors
- Governments, financial institutions, and investment communities
- End users
“Oil and gas application to hold a large market share”
The demand for environmental remediation technology has increased owing to its various functionalities and use in oil and gas and mining and forestry applications for removing toxins or pollutants from the environment. For this, various technologies such as bioremediation, soil vapor extraction, pump and treat, and so on are widely used to provide remediation services for contaminated groundwater and soil.
- Advertising -
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…mple?rname=738433 .
Research Coverage: The report provides a clear analysis for environmental remediation technologies and its requirement across different applications and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market across different segments such as environmental medium, technology, applications, and regions.
Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, recent developments, and key market strategies.
“APAC expected to be the fastest-growing market”
This report covers the environmental remediation market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
The large number of government initiatives for environmental pollution control and adoption of eco-friendly industries are some of the important factors that have contributed to the growth of the environmental remediation market in the APAC region. Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ount?rname=738433 .
Breakdown of profile of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 25%, and Tier 3 - 40%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives- 25%, Directors - 35%, and Others - 40%
- By Region: North America - 25%, APAC - 35%, Europe - 35%, and RoW - 5%
This report covers the following studies which will benefit the client:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to environmental medium, technology, application, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the environmental remediation market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the growth of the environmental remediation market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on environmental medium, technology, application, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the environmental remediation market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: