Global Zinc-Carbon Battery Market 2017 Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors Research Report initially provides a basic overview of the industry that covers definition, applications and manufacturing technology, post which the report explores into the international players in the market
- Advertising -
What Is a Zinc-Carbon Battery?
A zinc-carbon battery is a dry cell battery that delivers a potential of 1.5 volts between a zinc metal electrode and a carbon rod from an electrochemical reaction between zinc and manganese dioxide mediated by a suitable electrolyte. Complete report on Zinc-Carbon Battery Market report spread across 119 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with tables and figures available @
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Zinc-Carbon Battery Market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
It is usually conveniently packaged in a zinc can which also serves as the anode with a negative potential, while the inert carbon rod is the positive cathode.
- Advertising -
General purpose batteries may use an aqueous paste of ammonium chloride as electrolyte, possibly mixed with some zinc chloride solution. Heavy duty types use a paste primarily composed of zinc chloride.
Which Manufacturers, this report covers?
555BF, Energizer Batteries, Spectrum Brands, Sonluk, Panasonic, Fujitsu, MUSTANG, 3circles, Huatai, Sunwatt, Nanfu, Toshiba
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Zinc-Carbon Battery in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Zinc-carbon battery Type covers:
- C Battery
- D Battery
- 9V Battery
Zinc-carbon battery Application covers
- Toy and Novelty
- Remote Control
List of Tables and Figures
- Figure Picture
- Table Product Specifications of
- Figure Global Sales Market Share of by Types in 2016
- Table Types for Major Manufacturers
- Figure AA Picture
- Figure AAA Picture
- Figure C Battery Picture
- Figure D Battery Picture
- Figure 9V Battery Picture
- Table Sales Market Share by Applications in 2016
- Figure Flashlights Picture
- Figure Entertainment Picture
- Figure Toy and Novelty Picture
- Figure Remote Control Picture
- Figure Others Picture
- Table 555BF Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors
- Table 555BF Type and Applications
- Table 555BF Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
- Table Energizer Batteries Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors
- Table Energizer Batteries Type and Applications
- Table Energizer Batteries Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
- Table Spectrum Brands Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors
- Table Spectrum Brands Type and Applications
Get Report @
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price of , in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of , for each region, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 12, market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Access Corporate Copy of Report @
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.