Malaysia Consumer Payments Country Snapshot:2017
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Malaysia”.
"Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Malaysia 2016", report examines the consumer payments market in Malaysia, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. This report also examines the main regulatory players in the Malaysian market.
In spite of cash use remaining relatively high in Malaysia, new payment technologies are expected to gain momentum in the short term.
This report provides the following –
- Analyzes the consumer attitudes to financial services by lifestage.
- Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
- Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their positions in the market have changed over the last five years.
- Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Malaysia are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
- Explores the online payment market in Malaysia by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ot-malaysia-2016
- Providers should promote card adoption and use merchant partnerships, reward programs, and benefits to encourage card use, while educating Malaysian consumers about the advantages of using payment cards over cash.
- Although of moderate size in terms of absolute value, Malaysia’s e-commerce market is forecast to report a CAGR of 16% over 2016-21, larger than most other Southeast Asian markets (only behind Indonesia).
- While contactless card technology in Malaysia has currently reached penetration of just over 37%, the complete migration to EMV standards with contactless functionality and educational campaigns by Malaysia’s central bank are expected to increase contactless card penetration among Malaysian consumers.
Key points to buy
- Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Malaysia.
- Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market.
- Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Malaysian market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
Table of Contents
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: