It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Non-Life Insurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
'Non-Life Insurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Venezuelan insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Venezuelan economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Venezuelan insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Non-Life Insurance in Venezuela, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Venezuelan non-life segment’s detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Venezuelan economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Venezuelan insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Venezuela
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Venezuelan insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Venezuela:
- It provides historical values for the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Venezuela.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Venezuelan insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Venezuela, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Venezuelan non-life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Venezuelan insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- On December 30, 2015, the government amended the minimum capital requirements for insurance companies (Article 19 of the Insurance Activities Act 2010).
- In 2014, according to Regulation 008, issued by the Venezuelan Ministry of Popular Power for Tourism (MPPT), Aviation third-party liability insurance is mandatory in Venezuela.
- The insurance penetration of the non-life insurance segment was 1.9% in 2015.
Table of Contents
1 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 ECONOMY AND DEMOGRAPHICS
4 SEGMENT OUTLOOK
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.3 Assets and investments
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: