Beacons can be utilized to enhance customer engagement including sales, and enhance the shopping experience in stores.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Best Practices in Retail: Beacons”.
"Best Practices in Retail: Beacons", report discusses how different retailers can benefit from beacons and the challenges they face, with advice provided for IT vendors.
Since beacons can communicate with shoppers’ devices by sending notifications regarding offers and coupons, they are an innovative technology for attracting customers.
Beacons can bring the benefits of digital commerce to physical stores by providing location-based communication to customers' mobile devices primarily for targeted proximity marketing and communication. Retailers are increasingly interested in rolling out beacons in combination with mobile apps for creating a better omnichannel experience.
The report includes –
- Overview of Japan's macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Japan’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
- Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Japan's foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
- Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Japanese population.
- Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
- Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Japanese foodservice market.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…in-retail-beacons
- Beacons are mainly used to enhance customer engagement in stores, and can enhance the shopping experience by allowing ultra-personalized offers and simple timely interactions with customers which also drives sales
- In addition to marketing, the technology can be utilized to capture customer-related data for analysis, and to communicate practical information such as product contents and whereabouts in a store
- Through beacons, retailers can gain insight into shoppers’ preferences and their buying behavior, which further helps to upsell products
Key points to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of the usage and importance of in-store beacon solutions in retail. This report can help you pitch solutions to retailers that include beacon technology and to gain insight into retailers' priorities and challenges.
Table of Contents
GDP and Consumer Price Index
Population and demographic highlights
Annual household income distribution
Introducing the Consumer Segments
Consumer segment profiles and key identification metrics
Segment engagement overview in four key profit sector channels
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: