The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Guyana Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report”.
“Guyana Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - Competitive Fiscal Terms and Liza Discovery Fuel Interest”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Guyana’s upstream oil and gas sector.
Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Guyana’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
- Agency -.
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Guyana
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Guyana
Key points to access
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Guyana’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents 1
1.1. List of Tables 2
1.2. List of Figures 2
2. Regime Overview 3
3. State Take Assessment 5
4. Key Fiscal Terms 6
4.1. Royalties, Bonuses, and Fees 6
4.1.1. Royalty 6
4.1.2. Rental Fee 6
4.1.3. Employment and Training 6
4.2. Cost Recovery 6
4.3. Profit Sharing 6
4.4. Direct Taxation 7
List of Tables
Table 1: Regime Overview 3
Table 2: Guyana, Orinduik Block PSA Profit Sharing Framework (%) 7
Table 3: Guyana, Corentyne and Demerara Block PSA Profit Sharing Framework (%) 7
Table 4: Guyana, Historic Tax Rates (%), 1970 onwards 8
Table 5: Guyana, Property Tax Rates (%) 9
List of Figures
Figure 1: Regime Flow Chart 4
Figure 2: Guyana, Indicative NPV10/boe, IRR and State Take Comparison, Regional 5
Figure 3: Guyana, Legal Framework 10
Figure 4: Guyana, Institutional Framework 11
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: