"Australian Retail Deposits: Forecasts and Opportunities", report examines the retail deposit market in Australia, analyzing how market forces will influence customers' ability and willingness to save, what impact new products, innovations, and strategies will have on the savings market, and consumer attitudes towards saving and personal finance.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/364361
The retail deposit market in Australia has had years of strong growth, surpassing A$1tn for the first time at the end of 2016. Growth is slowing in the market as under-employment, low wage inflation, and low APRs have taken their toll, and these factors will continue to constrain growth in the near future.
Sharper targeting of those consumers with the fastest-growing deposit values, such as the over-65s, is therefore required to ensure adequate funding of retail banks’ balance sheets.
- Advertising -
- Fee income from accounts has fallen in recent years, though total banking fees charged to households have stagnated.
- Retail savings and investments are dominated by deposits, and this trend is not expected to change.
- Much of the growth in deposit values has been driven by instant-access products, as the interest rate premium on term deposits has narrowed.
- Older, mass affluent households remain the mainstay of the market, despite a more diversified portfolio.
- Account switching is largely confined to the millennials market.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…and-opportunities
Reasons to access
- What are the factors that will affect the savings market in 2017 and beyond?
- What strategies will be most effective in attracting new retail deposits?
- Which new savings innovations are being introduced to the market?
- How much of an impact will regulatory developments have on the operation of the Australia deposit market?
- How will consumers' desire to increase their savings interact with a challenging economic climate?
- How will the latest consumer behavioral trends affect the products demanded in the retail savings market?
- How can financial services providers acquire new deposit customers?
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...