Non-Life Insurance in Germany- 2017
- Agency -.
'Non-Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the German non-life insurance segment, and a comparison of the German insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the German insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Non-Non-Life Insurance in Germany, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the German non-Non-Life Insurance segment, including:
- The German non-Non-Life Insurance segment’s detailed outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the German economy and demographics
- A comparison of the German insurance industry with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the German non-Non-Life Insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the German insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-Non-Life Insurance segment in Germany
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the German insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-Non-Life Insurance segment in Germany:
- It provides historical values for the German non-Non-Life Insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the German non-Non-Life Insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It profiles the top non-Non-Life Insurance companies in Germany, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the German non-Non-Life Insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the German non-Non-Life Insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-Non-Life Insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the German insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In May 2017, a new regulatory framework for automated driving was established by amending the German Road Traffic Act. On May 24, 2016, new regulations related to data protection came into force. The new law is designed to guarantee data privacy and update the way organizations handle individuals’ data.
- On May 28, 2016, new regulations on clinical trials came into effect, which were passed in the European Parliament on April 16, 2014. According to the regulation, European Union (EU) member states need to have a system in place for the compensation of any damages resulting from participation in a clinical trial conducted in their territory.
- The German Insurance Association (GDV) published standard conditions on cyberinsurance products for small and medium sized businesses in April 2017. There were 15 insurers offering cyberinsurance products in 2016. Allianz SE launched its first cyber insurance product in 2016, for Germany's small-to-medium-sized companies.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Category
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Natural and Man-made Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Governance, Risk and Compliance
11 Definitions and Methodology
12 About Timetric
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: