It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
'Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Bahraini life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Bahraini insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Life Insurance in Bahrain. Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahraini life insurance segment, including:
- An overview of the Bahraini life insurance segment
- The Bahraini life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
- A comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Bahraini life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Bahraini life insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Bahrain
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Bahraini insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Bahrain:
- It provides historical values for the Bahraini life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bahraini life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Bahraini life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Bahrain.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Bahrain and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahraini life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In March 2017, State Bank of India (SBI) Life announced plans to enter the Bahraini insurance industry by 2018. It is currently waiting for approval from the Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB).
- In 2015, the Bahraini insurance industry comprised 25 domestic and 11 foreign insurers, which carry out insurance, reinsurance, takaful and retakaful business.
- In April 2015, Zurich International Life reduced its number of licenses from three to two. This was to simplify its legal structure and provide more resources to loyal customers.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
9 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
10 ABOUT TIMETRIC
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: