The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics, explains the various types of natural hazard and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Non-Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
'Non-Life Insurance in Bahrain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment, and a comparison of the Bahraini insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…tunities-to-2020
'Non-Non-Life Insurance in Bahrain, key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment, including:
- The Bahraini non-life segment outlook by product category
- A comprehensive overview of the Bahraini economy and demographics
- A comparison of the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- The various distribution channels in the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry
- Details of the competitive landscape in the non-Non-Life Insurance segment in Bahrain
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Bahraini insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-Non-Life Insurance segment in Bahrain:
- It provides historical values for the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment with its regional counterparts
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for non-Non-Life Insurance products in Bahrain.
- It analyzes various natural hazards and their impact on the Bahraini insurance industry
- It profiles the top non-Non-Life Insurance companies in Bahrain, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Bahraini non-Non-Life Insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-Non-Life Insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Bahraini insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- In October 2016, the Central Bank of Bahrain organised a cybersecurity roundtable session to increase awareness of cyber-risks and develop the current Information Technology (IT) trends.
- In 2015, Bahrain was the 79th largest export economy in the world, and ranked 54th in the Economic Complexity Index (ECI).
- In 2015, according to PreventionWeb, the average loss due to tremors stood at BHD9.8 million (US$25.7 million).
- In 2015, Bahrain’s insurance industry consisted of 25 local firms and 11 overseas firms, which carry out insurance, reinsurance, takaful and retakaful.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 OUTLOOK BY CATEGORY
6 DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL OUTLOOK
7 NATURAL AND MAN-MADE HAZARDS
8 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
11 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
12 ABOUT TIMETRIC
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: