Owned by Discovery Holdings, Vitality is a health and life insurer that has approached the UK market in an innovative way by utilizing wearable tech to offer policies to those consumers adopting a healthy lifestyle.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Insurance Company Profile: Vitality”.
"Insurance Company Profile: Vitality", company profile provides a comprehensive review of Vitality and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines markets, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy.
- Agency -.
This profile explores Vitality’s approach and offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
Key Questions Answered
- What are Vitality’s key differentiators?
- What are Vitality’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/1646360-insurance-company-profile-vitality
- Discovery joined the UK market in 2007, in a joint venture with PruHealth and PruProject. In 2015 Discovery bought 100% of the shares and became VitalityHealth and VitalityLife.
Collectively, VitalityHealth and VitalityLife cover close to 1 million lives.
- Vitality’s success in using wearable technology to create sophisticated pricing structures based on a policy holder’s wellbeing is likely to pave the way for much greater use of wearable technology in the health insurance industry.
Key points to access
- Learn about Vitality’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats Vitality faces going forward.
- Understand the group's strategy.
Table of Contents
Discovery Holdings: A Global Overview
What does Discovery do today?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: