It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, payment cards, cash, direct debit, and cheques during the review-period (2012-16e).
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 8thAugust 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The Cards and Payments Industry in Chile: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020”.
"The Cards and Payments Industry in Chile: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020", report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Chilean cards and payments industry.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…rtunities-to-2020
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2016-20f).
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Chilean cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Chilean cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash, cheques, direct debit, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Chilean cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
- To capitalize on the growing adoption of alternative payment solutions in the country, BBVA Chile launched its mobile wallet, BBVA Wallet, in April 2015. The wallet allows users to make contactless mobile payments without the need to authenticate transactions with a PIN.
The wallet is directly linked to the customer’s bank account. Meanwhile Visa launched Visa Checkout in Chile in February 2015.
It allows users to store multiple card details and billing addresses for faster checkout. Once details are saved they can be used for future payments.
- To promote electronic payments in Chile, Mastercard has launched various payment solutions. It launched the Qkr! mobile app for Android and iOS mobile phone users in June 2015, enabling consumers to make faster and secure payments using a mobile phone or tablet.
The app is available free of charge, and only requires users to register their credit card details. Chile was the first Latin American country to offer this solution, which is now mostly targeted at sports fans.
It allows them to order food from their seat while watching matches at the National, Estadio Monumental David Arellano, and La Portada stadiums. Mastercard also offers its Masterpass payment solution in Chile for online shoppers.
Masterpass allows users to pay from a list of pre-stored card and shipping information.
- To serve the unbanked population and promote prepaid cards in the country, the central bank introduced a new regulation on prepaid cards in 2015. Non-banking organizations under the purview of the Superintendence of Banks and Financial Institutions (SBIF) are now allowed to issue prepaid cards.
A customer’s identity must be verified before offering a prepaid card in order to curb money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
Reasons to access
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Chilean cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chilean cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Chilean cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Chile.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chilean cards and payments industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
1.1. Market overview 2
1.2. Key facts 3
1.3. Top five industry events 4
- PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS 10
2.1. Current payment environment 10
- E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS 12
3.1. E-commerce market analysis 12
3.2. Alternative payment solutions 13
3.2.1. PayPal 13
3.2.2. BBVA Wallet 13
3.2.3. Visa Checkout 13
3.2.4. Masterpass 13
3.2.5. Qkr! 13
3.2.6. Servipag 14
- REGULATIONS IN THE CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY 15
4.1. Regulatory framework 15
4.2. AML 16
4.3. Foreign direct investment regulations 16
- ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS 17
- PAYMENT CARDS 19
- DEBIT CARDS 21
7.1. Debit card market analysis 21
7.2. Competition in the debit card market 23
7.3. Debit card comparison 25
- PAY-LATER CARDS 26
8.1. Pay-later card market analysis 26
8.2. Competition in the pay-later card market 28
8.3. Pay-later card comparison 30
- PREPAID CARDS 32
- APPENDIX 33
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/168…rtunities-to-2020
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: