The report also analyses information pertaining to the country's competitive landscape, provides a comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics, and details natural hazards and their impact on the Norwegian insurance industry.
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 8thAugust 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Reinsurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020”.
'Reinsurance in Norway Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Norwegian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
- Agency -.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
'Reinsurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Norwegian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Norwegian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Norwegian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Norway:
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Norwegian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Norway, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Norwegian insurance industry.
Reasons to Access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian reinsurance segment, and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian reinsurance segment
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
- Gain insight into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future
- Norwegian insurers share risk with reinsurers to avoid losses mainly due to natural disasters and maritime accidents.
- Despite persistent soft market conditions the premium ceded by primary insurance segments registered positive growth during the review period.
- Solvency ll regulations and reinsurance cover against natural disasters, the presence of heavy industries and acts of terrorism – particularly in the aviation, marine and transport industries – are expected to support reinsurance segment growth over the forecast period.
- The Norwegian reinsurance segment is competitive, with the presence of foreign reinsurers operating through branch offices. Insurers also cede within their holding company.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
4.1 Reinsurance Segment Size by Premium Ceded, 2011–2020
5 Natural Hazards
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Definition and Methodology
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: