The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 10thAugust 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020”.
'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Norway Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment, and a comparison of the Norwegian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…and-opportunities
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
- Agency -.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
' Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Norway, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Norway
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Norwegian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Norway:
- It provides historical values for the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a comparison of the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment with its regional counterparts.
- It provides an overview of the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Norway.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Norway, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The personal accident and health segment accounted for 7.2% of the overall insurance gross written premium in Norway in 2015.
- Private health insurance is mainly purchased by employers as supplementary policies on behalf of employees.
- The travel category accounted for the largest share, with 50.3% in 2015.
- To meet growing demand, health insurers are launching innovative health insurance products to private customers in addition to corporate buyers.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium
4.2.3 Assets and investments
5 Outlook by Category
5.1 Personal Accident Insurance
5.2 Health Insurance
5.3 Travel Insurance
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/169…and-opportunities
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: