Life Insurance in Austria - 2017
- Agency -.
'Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Austrian life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Austrian life insurance segment, including:
- The segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
- Key trends, drivers and challenges for the segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics
- The various distribution channels in the segment
- Details of the competitive landscape in the segment
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Austrian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Austria:
- It provides historical values for the segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Austria.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Austria and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key points to access
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Austrian life insurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Austrian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- On January 3, 2017, the new guidelines on product oversight and governance arrangements became law and would be implemented by 2018.
- On September 27, 2016, Austria's Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FMA) reduced the maximum authorized interest rate in new classic life insurance contracts from 1.0% to 0.5%, becoming effective from January 1, 2017.
- In October 2015, the FMA passed the Regulation on Information Requirements, which mandated the clear and transparent presentation of information prior to and upon signing a life insurance contract.
- Austria’s life segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 78.9% of the segment’s total gross written premium in 2015.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
7 Competitive Landscape
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
10 Definitions and Methodology
11 About Timetric
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: