It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Tunisian Insurance Industry”.
'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Tunisian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Tunisia.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…nsurance-industry
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Tunisia, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Tunisia.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Tunisia.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Tunisia.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Key points to access
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Tunisia.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Tunisian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The insurance industry of Tunisia is regulated by the General Insurance Committee. It derives its power from the Insurance Code 1992.
- Compulsory lines of insurance in Tunisia include third-party automobile insurance, work accident insurance and shipping, air and land goods import insurance.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Tunisian insurance industry.
- The legal system of Tunisia is based on French civil law system and Islamic law.
- Life insurance products are exempted from Insurance Premium Tax (IPT). For non-life insurance products, IPT varies from 5% to 10%.
Table of Contents
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: