Cards and Payments in Lebanon Market Analysis 2017 (By Segment, Key Players and Applications) and Forecasts To 2020
Pune, India, 21st August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “The Cards and Payments Industry in Lebanon: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020”.
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Lebanon: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Lebanese cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments and payment cards during the review period (2011–2015).
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…rtunities-to-2020
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, and transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016–2020).
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
'The Cards and Payments Industry in Lebanon: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Lebanese cards and payments industry, including:
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Lebanese cards and payments industry, including debit card, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Lebanese cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
- Comprehensive analysis of consumer attitudes and buying preferences for cards.
- The competitive landscape in Lebanese cards and payments industry.
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Lebanese cards and payments industry.
- It provides current values for the Lebanese cards and payments industry for 2015, and forecast figures to 2020.
- It details the different demographic, economic, infrastructural and business drivers affecting the Lebanese cards and payments industry.
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry.
- It details marketing strategies used by various banks and other institutions.
Reasons to Access
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Lebanese cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Lebanese cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Lebanese cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Lebanon.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Lebanese cards and payments industry.
- To prevent money laundering and the misuse of prepaid cards, Banque du Liban (the central bank of Lebanon) issued a circular in March 2016, directing banks and financial institutions to discontinue issuing and marketing prepaid cards. However, this circular was amended in May 2016, allowing banks to issue prepaid cards only to accountholders. International issuers are also allowed to issue prepaid cards, with the central bank’s approval.
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) launched the Multipurpose Cash Assistance Program (MCAP) in August 2014, to serve the increasing Syrian refugee population, which stood at around 1.1 million in February 2016. By May 2015, 12,807 refugee families were offered cash assistance via payment cards issued through this program by CSC. Similarly, the Lebanon Cash Consortium (LCC) partnered with the World Food Program (WFP) in December 2014, to launch the OneCard electronic payment card. This card can be used for ATM cash withdrawals, as well as in-store payments at partner retailers.
- To offer easier access to banking service, Bank Audi launched its Novo branch in December 2014. This branch offers interactive teller machines (ITMs) and an ultra-modern space catering to consumers’ financial needs. An ITM offers live video assistance, and can be used by consumers to manage bank accounts, deposit and withdraw cash, deposit and cash checks, transfer money and pay bills. The bank also offers a Novo advisory room which can be used to open bank accounts and instantly obtain debit cards. The Novo branch is open 365 days a year, and is expected to provide a convenient and interactive banking experience to consumers.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 DEFINITIONS AND METHODOLOGY
2 KEY FACTS AND HIGHLIGHTS
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 PAYMENT INSTRUMENTS
5 E-COMMERCE AND ALTERNATIVE PAYMENTS
6 REGULATIONS IN THE CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY
7 ANALYSIS OF CARDS AND PAYMENTS INDUSTRY DRIVERS
8 PAYMENT CARDS
9 DEBIT CARDS
10 PAY LATER CARDS
11 PREPAID CARDS
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/733…rtunities-to-2020
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: