Loyalty Management Market is expected to attain $6.2 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 18.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
According to a new report, Global Loyalty Management Market (2017-2023), published by KBV Research, the Loyalty Management Market Size is anticipated to reach $6.2 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 18.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market (U.S, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America) dominated the Global Small & Medium Enterprises Loyalty Management Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023 gaining higher market share; growing at a CAGR of 21.5 % during the forecast period. The Europe market (Russia, Germany, U.K, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe) is expected to witness a CAGR of 22.1% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Asia Pacific market (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Rest of Asia Pacific) is expected to witness a CAGR of 25.2% during (2017 – 2023).
The Customer Loyalty market dominated the Global Loyalty Management Market by Solution Type in 2016 with larger market share, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Employee Retention market is expected to witness a CAGR of 19.2% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Channel Loyalty market is expected to witness a CAGR of 21% during (2017 – 2023).
The BFSI market dominated the Global Loyalty Management Market by Vertical in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 17.7 % during the forecast period. The Healthcare market is expected to witness a CAGR of 17.9% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Manufacturing market would attain market value of $279.7 million by 2023.
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key influencing factors of the Global Loyalty Management Market have been discussed in the report along with the elaborated company profiles of Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, SAP SE, Aimia Inc., Comarch, ICF International, Inc., TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc., Microstrategy Incorporated, Alliance Data Systems Corporation (Epsilon), and Fidelity Information Services (FIS) to provide better understanding of the market competition.
Full report – kbvresearch.com/loyalty-management-market/
Loyalty Management Market Segmentation
By Solution Types
- Customer Loyalty
- Employee Retention
- Channel Loyalty
By Organizations Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Travel & Hospitality
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecom & IT
- North America Loyalty Management Market
- US Loyalty-Management Market
- Canada Loyalty-Management Market
- Mexico Loyalty-Management Market
- Rest of North America Loyalty-Management Market
- Europe Loyalty Management Market
- Germany Loyalty-Management Market
- UK Loyalty-Management Market
- France Loyalty-Management Market
- Russia Loyalty-Management Market
- Spain Loyalty-Management Market
- Italy Loyalty-Management Market
- Rest of Europe Loyalty-Management Market
- Asia Pacific Loyalty-Management Market
- China Loyalty-Management Market
- Japan Loyalty-Management Market
- India Loyalty-Management Market
- South Korea Loyalty-Management Market
- Singapore Loyalty-Management Market
- Malaysia Loyalty-Management Market
- Rest of Asia-Pacific Loyalty-Management Market
- LAMEA Loyalty-Management Market
- Brazil Loyalty-Management Market
- Argentina Loyalty-Management Market
- UAE Loyalty-Management Market
- Saudi Arabia Loyalty-Management Market
- South Africa Loyalty-Management Market
- Nigeria Loyalty-Management Market
- Rest of LAMEA Loyalty-Management Market
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- SAP SE
- Aimia Inc.
- ICF International, Inc.
- TIBCO (The Information Bus Company) Software Inc.
- Microstrategy Incorporated
- Alliance Data Systems Corporation (Epsilon)
- Fidelity Information Services (FIS)
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Loyalty Management Market
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!