The report provides comprehensive coverage of investment activities including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity, both in terms of deal value and volume.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry”.
"Smart Money Investing in the Finan…Services Industry - Q2 2017" report provides detailed analysis of investment activities in financial services industry globally during the second quarter of 2017.
It also provides a global snapshot of investment trends in sectors including banking, payments, insurance and wealth management, and information on best practices followed by market participants in the form of case studies.
The report brings together research and analysis expertise to allow stakeholders to identify investment dynamics in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and other regions.
The report provides insights into investment activities in the financial services industry around the world in Q2 2017, including –
- A global snapshot of investment trends in the global financial services industry.
- Comprehensive coverage of deal types including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity.
- Detailed insights into deal activities in sectors including banking, payments, insurance and wealth management.
- Information on the regional dynamics of investments in the financial services industry.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…try-tracking-m-a
- The financial services industry continues to consolidate, with 469 merger and acquisition (M&A) deals announced in Q2 2017 - increasing from 404 in Q1 2017. The insurance segment recorded the highest number of M&A deals, accounting for 37% of M&A deals in Q2 2017.
It was followed by banking with 27%, while wealth management and payments accounted for 25% and 11% respectively.
- The venture financing deal count declined by 23% in Q2 2017; however, the deal value increased by 7% due to a rise in high-value deals. The investments were primarily in companies active in mobile payments and digital currencies, payment processing, online lending, and online insurance.
- Deal activity declined slightly across the financial services industry in Q2 2017, both in terms of deal value and deal count. Overall, 31 deals were registered this quarter compared to 35 in Q1 2017.
Key points to access
- Gain insights into emerging areas of investment in the financial services industry.
- Identify products and services that are likely to make an impact on the market.
- Gain information about key investors operating in the financial services industry.
- Understand the best practices followed by market participants in the form of case studies.
Table of Contents
1 M&A Deals in the Global Financial Services Industry
2 Venture Capital Funding in the Global Financial Services Industry
3 Private Equity Investments in the Global Financial Services Industry
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!