The Bosnia and Herzegovina Insurance Industry - 2017
- Agency -.
'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Bosnia and Herzegovina Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- Agency -.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Bosnia and Herzegovina, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Key points to access
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Bosnia and Herzegovina insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The insurance industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina is regulated by the Insurance Supervisory Agency of Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Insurance Agency of Bosnia and Herzegovina and the Insurance Agency of the Republic of Srpska .
- 100% FDI is permitted in the insurance industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Motor third-party liability, passengers’ accident liability, aviation third-party liability and workmen’s compensation are compulsory classes of insurance in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the insurance industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina. However, there are exceptions to the rule, as described in the non-admitted insurance section.
Table of Contents
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: