A new research document with title 'Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Indonesia 2016' covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis that includes regions and important players/vendors such as Apple, Alibaba, Lazada Indonesia, MatahariMall, Bhinneka, etc. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2016-2022
Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Indonesia 2016
"Consumer Payments Country Snapshot: Indonesia 2016", report examines the consumer payments market in Indonesia, considering payment cards, online payments, P2P payments, and newer payment technologies such as mobile wallets and contactless. The report also examines the main regulatory players overseeing the market.
Indonesia remains a cash-driven economy, although new payment technologies are expected to gradually increase in importance, with e-commerce and mobile payments in particular predicted to drive significant growth and opportunities through 2021. The modernization of the country’s payments infrastructure and the National Non-Cash Movement promoted by Bank Indonesia will support the transition to digital payments.
Specifically the report -
- Analyzes consumer attitudes to financial services by lifestage.
- Analyzes the major payment card types in terms of both card holding and usage.
- Identifies the major competitors in card issuing and how their position in the market has changed over the last five years.
- Considers consumer attitudes towards P2P tools, mobile payment tools, and contactless cards, and how companies in Indonesia are deploying these tools to meet customer needs.
- Explores the online payment market in Indonesia by merchant type and payment tool, as well as providing a five-year forecast for the development of the market.
- While cash remains an important traditional payment tool in Indonesia, cards will be used more frequently as the move to non-cash payments accelerates.
- There is significant future growth potential in e-commerce, which will be driven by an increase in mobile internet penetration as well as the emerging middle class.
- In spite of recent progress, Indonesia’s payment acceptance network is still underdeveloped, with only 1 point of sale terminal per 246 people and 1 ATM per 2,501 people in 2015.
Reasons to access
- Understand the key facts and figures in the consumer payments market in Indonesia.
- Learn what trends drive consumer behavior at the macro level and plan your strategy accordingly.
- Find out what products the major competitors are launching in the market.
- Discover consumer sentiments towards various payment tools in the Indonesian market and use this knowledge to inform product design.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Bank Rakyat Indonesia
PT Bank CIMB Niaga
Bank Tabungan Negara
Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional
Rakuten Belanja Online
Table of Contents
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
View Detailed Table of Content at www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/63…untry-snapshot-10
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...
For more information: