The report sets out in detail the contractual framework under which firms must operate in the industry, clearly defining factors affecting profitability and quantifying the state’s take from hydrocarbon production.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Tanzania Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report”.
“Tanzania Upstream Fiscal and Regulatory Report - New Laws Add Substantial Contract Risk”, presents the essential information relating to the terms which govern investment into Tanzania’s upstream oil and gas sector.
Considering political, economic and industry specific variables, the report also analyses future trends for Tanzania’s upstream oil and gas investment climate.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…tantial-contract
- Overview of current fiscal terms governing upstream oil and gas operations in Tanzania
- Assessment of the current fiscal regime’s state take and attractiveness to investors
- Charts illustrating the regime structure, and legal and institutional frameworks
- Detail on legal framework and governing bodies administering the industry
- Levels of upfront payments and taxation applicable to oil and gas production
- Information on application of fiscal and regulatory terms to specific licenses
- Outlook on future of fiscal and regulatory terms in Tanzania
Key points to access
- Understand the complex regulations and contractual requirements applicable to Tanzania’s upstream oil and gas sector
- Evaluate factors determining profit levels in the industry
- Identify potential regulatory issues facing investors in the country’s upstream sector
- Utilize considered insight on future trends to inform decision-making
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
- Regime Overview
3. State Take Assessment
4. Key Fiscal Terms
- Regulation and Licensing
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: