It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
Pune, India, 11th September 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Mauritanian Insurance Industry”.
'Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Mauritanian Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Mauritania.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…nsurance-industry
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Mauritania, including:
- An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Mauritania.
- The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Mauritania.
- Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
- Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
- The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Mauritania.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Access
- Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Mauritania.
- Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Mauritanian insurance industry.
- Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
- Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
- The Mauritanian insurance industry is regulated by the MOC.
- MTPL and workmen’s compensation are the compulsory classes of insurance.
- Composite insurance is allowed in the Mauritanian insurance industry.
- 100% foreign direct investment (FDI) is permitted in the Mauritanian insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurance is prohibited with a few exceptions.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/194…nsurance-industry
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: