Indonesia Macroeconomic Outlook Report – 2017
WiseGuyReports published new report, title “Macroeconomic Outlook Report – Indonesia”.
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Indonesia identifies the potentials of Indonesia as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
Five major provinces generate lion’s share of the country’s GDP. Investments overtime show a rising trend in the areas of Java, Sumatera, Bali & Nusa Tenggara and Kalimantan.
Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, electronics, metals & machinery, paper and printing are the thriving sectors that attracts majority of the investments.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…report-indonesia
- Indonesia’s performance in the Country Risk Index 2017, exhibits its potential as a key investment destination for new business as well as expansion of existing business. The country score was better than South Asia and World average in terms of macroeconomic risks, legal environment, and demographic & social structure effectiveness parameter.
- Increase in government’s spending on infrastructure along with rise in private consumption expenditure and investments are aiding the economic recovery of Indonesia. The fiscal outlook remains impressive according to the OECD, with the government debt stabilizing at just 27.4% of GDP in 2016.
Key points to access
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
List of exhibits
Country’s Position in GCRI (Country Risk Index)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!