Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Hungary identifies the potentials of Hungary as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- Advertising -
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/433621
Central Hungary (Budapest and Pest) and Western Transdanubia (Zala, Vas and Gy?r-Moson-Sopron) generate around 58.0% of Hungarian GDP. Machinery and equipment; rubber and plastic products, transport and storage, and financial and insurance activities attracted the most FDI in 2016.
It takes seven days with six procedures to start a business in Hungary as compared to the OECD average of 8.3 days with 4.8 procedures as of 2017.
- Advertising -
- Owing to temporary contraction in public investments, the Hungarian economic growth slowed down to 1.9% in 2016 from 3.2% growth recorded in the previous year. Robust growth in private consumption expenditure, inward foreign investments and the disbursement of EU funds, to resume in 2017 and increase public investments, is expected to drive the economic growth of Hungary in 2017.
- Hungary’s performance in the GlobalData Country Risk Index 2017 exhibits its potential as a key investment destination for new business as well as expansion of existing business. The country exhibits higher risk in terms of all risk parameters except legal environment when compared with other emerging European nations.
The nations score remained in the low risk nation band of 30-40.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ok-report-hungary
Reasons to access
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: