Greater Reykjavik area generates 59% of the Iceland’s GDP. Green energy and advanced infrastructure along with lucrative government incentives create a favorable environment for the investors in Iceland.
- Advertising -
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Iceland identifies the potentials of Iceland as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/433622
Financial and insurance services and information and communication sector exhibit a rising trend in the FDI inflows.
- Advertising -
It takes 3.5 days with five procedures to start a business in Iceland as compared to the OECD high income average of 8.3 days with 4.8 procedures as of 2017.
- Iceland is the fastest growing smallest economy among all OECD nations. The country’s economic prosperity has been attributed to its comparative advantage in its marine and energy resources.
Apart from that, the services sector has been the engine of economic growth. The country’s real GDP grew by 7.2% over the previous year in 2016.
- Iceland’s performance in the GlobalData Country Risk Index 2017 exhibits its potential as a key investment destination for new business as well as expansion of existing business. The country exhibits low risk in terms of all risk parameters except technology and infrastructure when compared with other Nordic nations.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ok-report-iceland
Reasons to access
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: