Four major provinces generate around 47.3% of the GDP of Iran and comprises of 36.7% of the country’s population. As part of the five year economic plan (2017-2022), government of Iran envisages an average of US$30.0 bn of foreign financing each year along with US$15.0 bn foreign direct investments and US$20.0 bn foreign investment through local partners.
- Advertising -
Macroeconomic Outlook Report of Iran identifies the potentials of Iran as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/433623
- The economic activities in Iran accelerated following the lifting of the economic sanction imposed on the country by the P5+1 nations related to the nuclear programme in 2016.
- Advertising -
- Iran’s exhibits higher risk in all parameter of risk index (except environmental risk) when compared with the Middle East and the World average in GlobalData Country Risk Index (GCRI) 2017
Reasons to access
- Macroeconomic Outlook Report identifies the potentials of the country as an investment destination by analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental (PESTLE) structure.
- PESTLE Insights provides 360 degree view of the economy which can be used as a strategic tool to understand the market dynamics, business potentials and direction of operations
- Along with providing the country’s snapshot, the report captures the risk factors pertaining to the macroeconomic risks, political environment, legal environment, demographic and social structure effectiveness, technology & infrastructure and natural and geographic aspects that might impact business.
- This report also highlights key clusters/cities which contribute significantly to the country GDP and population along with major companies’ presence in these areas.
Read the more detail of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…tlook-report-iran
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: