Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
- Advertising -
"Kenya: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Kenya today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2022.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/464667
The telecom service revenue growth in Kenya over 2017-2022 will be driven by the mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2017-2022.
- Advertising -
Going forward, operators as well as the government will focus on efforts to expand high-speed wireless and the fixed broadband network, thereby driving demand for data services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Kenya compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Kenya.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to 4G spectrum licensing, taxation, fiber coverage and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2022.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Kenya's telecommunications market.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Kenya will grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2017-2022.
- Mobile revenue will account for 94.7% of total telecom revenue in 2022, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 3G will be the most adopted mobile technology in 2022. Rising demand for high-speed data service and expansion of the 3G network will drive subscriber growth.
- Safaricom holds a majority 74.0% share of total mobile subscriptions led by expansion of the 4G/LTE network and 4G+/LTE-A network via carrier aggregation. We expect the competition to intensify further as all operators are focusing on LTE expansion with a focus on mobile data services.
- Operators will also focus on expanding fiber deployments and cater to the rising data demand.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…telligence-report
Reasons to access
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Kenya’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Kenya’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Kenya’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Kenya.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: