GlobalData’s "Smart Money Investing in the Financial Services Industry - Q3 2017", report provides detailed analysis of investment activities in financial services industry globally during the third quarter of 2017.
Request a sample @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/529833
The report provides comprehensive coverage of investment activities including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity, both in terms of deal value and volume. It also provides a global snapshot of investment trends in sectors including banking, payments, insurance and wealth management, and information on best practices followed by market participants in the form of case studies.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research and analysis expertise to allow stakeholders to identify investment dynamics in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and other regions.
The report provides insights into investment activities in the financial services industry around the world in Q3 2017, including -
- A global snapshot of investment trends in the global financial services industry.
- Comprehensive coverage of deal types including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity.
- Detailed insights into deal activities in sectors including banking, payments, insurance and wealth management.
- Information on the regional dynamics of investments in the financial services industry.
- The financial services industry registered a 10% drop in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals announced in Q3 2017, with deal count declining from 469 in Q2 2017 to 421 in Q3 2017.
- There was a decline in deal count across the financial services industry, the insurance segment registered 6% growth in Q3 2017. This was driven by increasing M&A activities in the brokerage and distribution networks.
- The growth potential in new business models such as peer-to-peer (P2P) lending and online-only banks are now attracting investment in the banking segment.
Reasons to access
- Gain insights into emerging areas of investment in the financial services industry.
- Identify products and services that are likely to make an impact on the market.
- Gain information about key investors operating in the financial services industry.
- Understand the best practices followed by market participants in the form of case studies.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-globally-q3-2017
Worldpay Group PLC
Ingenico Group SA
Yunfeng Financial Group Limited
MassMutual Asia Ltd
Kingdom Holding Company
Banque Saudi Fransi
China Development Financial Holding Corporation
China Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
UskVale Financial Planning
Arrowgrass Capital Partners
Lendico Global Services
Kakao Bank of Korea
Korea Investment Holdings
TNG FinTech Group Inc
Beijing IQB Financial Information Service Co.Ltd
Bessemer Venture Partners
Francisco Partners Management LLC
Investment AB Kinnevik
Five-Star Business Credits Ltd
Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia Inc.
Matrix Partners India
Norwest Venture Partners
Sequoia Capital India
Prosper Funding LLC
Sunday Finance Holdings Limited
Zen Lefin Pvt Ltd
Kotak Mahindra Bank
Oak Hill Capital Partners LLC
EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants
Cerberus Capital Management LP
Genstar Capital Management LLC
Institutional Shareholder Services Inc
KKR & Co LP
Pepper Group Limited
Pivotal Payments Inc
Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec
Novacap Investments Inc.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/529833
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...