The Global Pet Insurance Market is estimated to reach USD 6.32 Billion at a CAGR of 13.6 % by 2023. This report features the market growth analysis and forecasting for the growth and revenue up to 2023 allied with the Pet Insurance market. The market size estimations have been provided in terms of value (USD million). The global Pet Insurance industry report also identifies major market players and provides analysis in terms of company overview, Financials, products & services, market trends, recent developments and growth strategies.
- Advertising -
A large number of pet-owning population precipitates increased expenditure that ensures pets being part of the family for as long as possible. This Report Gives offers key insights into prospective pet-owners' understanding of the rapidly changing pet-owning consumer landscape.
It is a niche insurance product designed to help cover the veterinary expenses of dogs, cats and small companion animals. This insurance covers surgical procedures, injuries from accidents, and prescribed pet medicines.
- Advertising -
Pet insurance is purely a reimbursement program.
According to the Department of Clinical Veterinary Science and the Pet Food Institute, 30% of pets in Sweden and 23% of pets in the United Kingdom are covered by pet insurance policies. However, only 1% of pets in the United States are insured, but this segment continues to rise.
Complete report on Pet Insurance Market spread across 122 pages, profiling 16 companies and supported with tables and figures. Inquire for more at www.orianresearch.com/enquiry/425907
The veterinary costs, in particular, expenditures have risen due to advancements in medicine and increased utilization of care.
The Pet Insurance market is segmented by the type, companion animals, and regions. The range of coverage offered by pet insurance policies can vary widely by provider and type of plan, with most companies offering at least three levels of coverage i.e.
lifetime cover, non-lifetime cover and accident-only.
Regionally, North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, And the Middle East & Africa constitute the key market segments. North America was the dominant region due to high demand Pet Insurance.
The Key Players Are-
- Petplan Uk (Allianz)
- Petplan Northamerica(Allianz)
- Hartville Group
- Royal & Sun Alliance (Rsa)
Report at www.orianresearch.com/checkout/425907
Key benefit of this report:
* This report provides current market trends and future growth expectations.
* This report examines the market size and changing competitive dynamics
* It covers information regarding key drivers, challenges or restraining market growth
* It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis market value chain, porter's five forces, and supply chain management.
* Market factor analysis delivers treasured information regarding the possible purchasers and suppliers and understanding the stakeholders involved.
* This report incorporates data regarding companies and business decision by having complete insights on the markets and by creating in depth analysis of market segments.
* Research organizations
* Technology standards organizations, forums, alliances, and associations
* Technology investors
* Governments, financial institutions, and investment communities
* Analysts and strategic business planners
Table of Content:
1 Executive Summary
2 Demographic Overview
3 Research Methodology
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Market Factor Analysis
7 GLOBAL PET INSURANCE MARKET BY TYPE
8 GLOBAL PET INSURANCE MARKET BY COMPANION ANIMALS TYPE
9 GLOBAL PET INSURANCE MARKET BY REGION
10 Market Trends & competitive Analysis
11 Company Profiles
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.
For more information: