"Global Wealth Management: Competitive Dynamics", report benchmarks the world’s leading wealth managers by managed client assets and financial performance. It covers the 34 most prominent institutions, including standalone private banks and wealth managers, as well as competitors that are part of larger universal financial groups.
- Advertising -
All international wealth managers with over $100bn in private client AUM are featured in the report.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/1005276
At the end of 2016, client assets managed by the world’s top private wealth managers had grown by 6.1% to a record $10.2tn.
- Advertising -
While a welcome return to growth after 2015’s lackluster performance, the growth was fueled more by higher asset prices and the general appreciation of HNW assets rather than strong net new money. The leading wealth managers are still struggling to grow market share, highlighting the enduring competition from smaller boutiques and family offices.
Specifically the report -
- Ranks the competitors by private clients’ AUM.
- Looks at client assets booked in other than pure wealth management services, including brokerage.
- Analyzes historical growth, as well as perspectives for further development of AUM, both in terms of current asset base expansion and attracting new money.
- Compares the profitability of the covered competitors, examining sources of revenue and the largest components of the cost base.
- Examines how wealth management units folded into larger organizations contribute to the wider business of the competitor in question.
- Private wealth managers are continuing to face difficulties in growing net inflows, highlighting the competition from smaller players in the market.
- Higher costs are resulting in higher assets under management (AUM) thresholds at the private wealth management arms of most competitors, constraining the size of the potential client base but helping maintain margins.
- Many top wealth managers have been prioritizing margins and profits, resulting in de-risking as fines and legal settlements remain one of the major costs incurred by the industry.
Reasons to access
- Benchmark your AUM and financial performance against the biggest players in the industry.
- Understand the challenges in growing client assets in different geographies.
- Learn about your competitors’ strategies related to expanding client books.
- Find out how profitable the wealth management business is.
- Identify the industry’s best practices in managing operating costs and boosting revenues.
- Discover how wealth managers’ M&A activity affects their financial performance.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/1005276
Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of China
Bank of Montreal
China Merchants Bank
Citi Private Bank
HSBC Private Bank
Royal Bank of Canada
Royal Bank of Scotland
Read the more details @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/gl…petitive-dynamics
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: