"UK Travel Insurance: Distribution and Marketing 2017", report explores consumer purchasing behavior and how consumer preferences are changing over time. It explores what is most influential to customers when purchasing a policy and also reveals the most popular providers in the market.
New trends and innovations are highlighted, as well as the key factors that will influence the travel market over the next few years.
Request a sample of this report @
Insure & Go
Royal Bank of Scotland
Go Travel Insurance
Direct Travel Insurance
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/uk…nd-marketing-2017
Customers are now utilizing a variety of channels to purchase their travel insurance, with the market share of insurers and price comparison sites coming under threat from other channels.
There is a high level of competition within the travel insurance market; no provider has a market share that exceeds 8.2%. Consumer purchasing behavior continues to shift towards the use of online platforms.
In order to remain competitive and grow their market share, providers need to develop their online presence. In particular this will involve making these platforms easy to use via mobile devices, as consumers are beginning to adopt this method.
- 85% of consumers purchased travel insurance in the last 12 months prior to traveling.
- The travel insurance market is becoming increasingly competitive, with consumers purchasing through a greater variety of channels.
- 26% of consumers undertook no pre-purchase activity.
Reasons to access
- Understand consumer purchasing decisions and how these will influence the market over the next few years.
- Improve customer engagement by recognizing what is most important to them and how insurers can adapt their products and services to meet their needs.
- Discover which providers lead the way in the travel insurance space, and how providers are revolutionizing the market through new innovations.
- Adapt your distribution strategy to ensure it still meets customer purchasing behaviors.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/1005279
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...