The growth of the travel insurance market is largely attributed to the growth in trend of availing travel insurance as a prerequisite for obtaining Visa to ensure that travelers are adequately covered in case of medical emergencies due to hospitalization in foreign countries and high costs of medical services during travel time.
However, lack of awareness regarding various insurance schemes and benefits of travel insurance are expected to hamper the growth of the Italy travel insurance market. Moreover, relaxed norms and low fluctuation in rates due to large number of competitors have resulted in decline of gross written premium.
The market is segmented based on type of distribution channel, product types, end user, and geography.
Based on product type, it is classified into single trip, annual multi-trip, and long stay.
Based on distribution channel, the market is classified into insurance intermediaries, insurance company, bank, insurance broker, insurance aggregators, and others. Based on end user, it is classified into senior citizens, education travelers, backpackers, business travelers, family travelers, and fully independent traveler.
Some of the significant players profiled in the report are Allianz global assistance SAS, AXA Group, DARAG Deutsche Versicherungs- und Rückversicherungs-AG, Filo Diretto, Generali Group, Gruppo Cattolica Assicurazioni, MAPFRE S.A., Reale Mutua Assicurazioni, and UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A. All these key players are involved in various strategic developments, such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisition and others to increase their market penetration in the industry.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- In-depth analysis of the Italy travel insurance industry along with its dynamics is provided to understand the market scenario.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to assist strategists and stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the Italy travel insurance market and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence the market entry and expansion.
- Comprehensive analysis of the trends, sub-segments, and key revenue pockets are provided in the report.
- Detailed analysis of the key players and their business strategies are anticipated to assist stakeholders to take informed business decisions.
- Profile analysis of leading players that operate in the Italy travel insurance market are provided in the report, which highlight the major developmental strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, expansions, and new product launches adopted by these companies.
Report : bit.ly/2FMvOm1
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
By Product Type
- Single trip travel insurance
- Annual multi-trip travel insurance
- Long stay travel insurance
By Distribution Channel
- Insurance intermediaries
- Insurance company
- Insurance broker
- Insurance aggregator
- Senior citizen
- Education traveler
- Business traveler
- Family traveler
- Fully independent traveler
Report: bit.ly/2FTmuwY a
The key players profiled in the report are as follows:
- UnipolSai Assicurazioni S.p.A
- Reale Mutua Assicurazioni
- Gruppo Cattolica Assicurazioni
- DARAG Deutsche Versicherungs- und Rückversicherungs-AG
- Generali Group
- Allianz Group
- AXA Group
- Filo Diretto
- MAPFRE SA
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 ITALY TRAVEL INSURANCE MARKET, BY PRODUCT TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 ITALY TRAVEL INSURANCE MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 6 ITALY TRAVEL INSURANCE MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...