"Banking Competitor Profile: HSBC", benchmarks HSBC’s performance across current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, and personal loans against the overall market.
- Advertising -
HSBC is one of the UKs largest retail banks, and has improved its competitiveness in the savings and personal loans markets in recent years. However, it also suffers from lower-than-average performance with respect to Net Promoter Score and customer satisfaction across a number of its key products.
Sample Research Report available at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1315773
The report offers insight into -
- How HSBCs customers choose and apply for their key financial products, and how their behavior differs from customers of other banks.
- Advertising -
- How HSBC is faring in terms of market share across the main product areas.
Get this Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=1315773
- HSBC had the third-largest net inflow of current account switchers of any bank in Q1 2017, although customers claim to be slightly more inclined to switch to another provider over the next 12 months.
- HSBCs share of the savings market, as measured by total retail deposits, has steadily increased in recent years, reaching 8.5% by 2016. HSBC savers are more likely than average to rely on personal recommendations when choosing their account.
- For several years, HSBC has had a broadly consistent 6% share of the mortgage market with respect to balances outstanding. HSBCs reliance on direct distribution means its own branch and website channels play a much greater role as information sources than they do for other banks.
Access a Copy of this Research Report at www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1315773
Reasons to access
- Gain insight into how HSBC acquires new customers in comparison to other providers.
- Build your understanding of how favorably HSBCs customers view the bank and how likely they are to switch.
- Understand how well HSBC is performing financially compared to the rest of the market.
Table of Contents:
1. Executive Summary
3. Channel use
4. Current accounts
5. Savings accounts
7. Personal loans
8. Financial performance
9. Strategy and innovation