When planning for any trip, the million-dollar question always remains whether or not to take a travel insurance. Although, one may consider it a mere waste of money, however, opting for it is rather a smart option. As no matter how well-planned a trip is, unforeseen weather changes, ill health, or other catastrophes can sabotage it.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2Am7W58
Travel insurance covers expenses incurred and minimizes the risks during travel. It acts a cushion in situations such as trip cancellation due to medical emergency, loss of baggage, evacuation due to medical condition or hijack, and loss of travel documents among others.
In addition, travel insurance is mandatory for tourists, who visit countries such as the U.S., Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Canada, and Australia for business, education, holidays, or visiting friends and relatives (VFR).
Growth in tourism, rise in globalization, and trade practices have made this industry more attractive.
Moreover, increase in number of senior citizens going abroad has propelled the growth of the travel insurance industry as they have become more informed about the insurance plans and the related benefits.
The major challenge faced by the players, who operate in the market is shipping of policies on time owing to the rise in the number of insurees. To increase their outreach, the market players venture into tie-ups with travel agents to cut down time and cost incurred during distribution of travel insurance policies.
The evolving trend of unconventional expenses being insured has resulted in a large number of consumers to opt for travel insurance, thereby offering business opportunities for insurance companies.
The report analyses the travel insurance market on the basis of insurance cover, distribution channels, users, and geography. Based on insurance cover, the market is classified into single trip travel insurance, annual multi-trip travel insurance and long stay travel insurance.
Insurance policies are sold through different distribution channels such as insurance intermediaries, insurance company, bank, insurance broker, insurance aggregator, and others. Users who opt for travel insurance policies are backpackers, senior citizens, education travelers, business traveler, fully independent travelers, and family travelers.
The market has further been analyzed across geographical regions namely North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K., and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the world travel insurance market are provided in this report.
- The report offers a competitive scenario of the market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of the market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2hei4Wg
- The travel insurance market is segmented on the basis of insurance cover, distribution channels, users, and geography.
BY INSURANCE COVER
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Multi-trip Travel Insurance
- Long-Stay Travel Insurance
BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Insurance Intermediaries
- Insurance Company
- Insurance Broker
- Insurance Aggregator
- Senior Citizens
- Education Traveler
- Business Traveler
- Family Traveler
- Fully independent Traveler
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2m3QIaz
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- CSA Travel Protection
- USI Affinity
- Seven Corners Inc.
- Travel Safe
- MH Ross
- Allianz Global Assistance
- Travel Insured International
- AXA SA
- AIG Travel
*Other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Travelex Group
- Tokio Marine HCC Medical Insurance Services Group
- Aviva PLC
- American Express Company
- Travel Insured International
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 WORLD TRAVEL INSURANCE MARKET BY INSURANCE COVER
- CHAPTER 5 WORLD TRAVEL INSURANCE MARKET BY USERS
- CHAPTER 6 WORLD TRAVEL INSURANCE MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- CHAPTER 7 WORLD TRAVEL INSURANCE MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILE
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...