ATMs have evolved from just cash dispensing machines to multifunctional equipment that provide not only cash withdrawal facilities but offer currency conversions facilities, account information, deposits, transfers, bill payment, cash recycling among other services. The Asia-Pacific region is becoming increasingly characterized by technology-facilitated transactions. The adoption of ATMs in Asia Pacific has remarkably increased in the past decade.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2jgd87E
These days consumers want convenient and swift services from banks & other financial institutions for financial transactions. Today, banks are focusing on their core operations and serving basic financial transactions outside banks.
ATM is a suitable option. Banks select and deploy ATM machines by examining the locations where a large number of financial transactions are expected to occur daily. However, this requires huge initial investment and maintenance.
- Advertising -
Hence, to minimize the cost, banks prefer outsourcing their ATM operations to third parties. This has led to a wide adoption of brown label ATM is Asia-Pacific region.
Moreover, many countries in the Asia Pacific region are promoting white label ATM services to provide banking services to the semi-urban and rural areas.
Several factors impact the Asia-Pacific ATM market. The upsurge in the demand for automated systems with enhanced security standards and introduction of wireless communicating devices in regions like India, Singapore and Australia drives the market for ATM in Asia Pacific region.
However, rising trend of card skimming activities and hacking acts as a restraint for the market.
Based on type of solution, Asia-Pacific ATM market is segmented into deployment solution and managed services. On the basis of deployment solutions, the market is broadly classified into onsite ATMs, offsite ATMs, worksite ATMs and mobile ATMs.
The market is segmented based on type as conventional bank ATM, brown label ATM, white label ATM, smart ATM and cash dispensers. The Asia-Pacific ATM market is also analyzed on the basis of geography into China, India, South Korea, Japan and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2zMiyOx
Leading players and their key business strategies have been analyzed in the report to gain competitive insights into the market. The key market players profiled in the report include NCR Corporation, Diebold Inc., Hitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions Corporation, Nautilus Hyosung, Fujitsu, HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co.
- Comprehensive analysis of the current and future trends in the Asia-Pacific ATM market have been provided in this report
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the Asia-Pacific ATM market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities and challenges
- The report includes a comprehensive analysis of market segments to provide insights on the market dynamics
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain
- SWOT analysis of the key market players highlights their strengths and weaknesses along with potential opportunities present in the market
ATM MARKET SEGMENTATION
- The market is segmented on the basis of solution, type and country.
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2hiHD8F
MARKET BY SOLUTION
- Deployment Solution
- ON Site ATM
- Off Site ATM
- Work Site ATM
- Mobile ATM
- Managed Services
MARKET BY TYPE
- Conventional ATM
- White Label ATM
- Brown Label ATM
- Cash Dispenser
- Smart ATM
MARKET BY COUNTRY
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- NCR Corporation
- Diebold INC.
- Hitachi-Omron Terminal Solutions Corporation
- Nautilus Hyosung
- Wincor Nixdorf AG
- Triton Systems of Delaware LLC
- HESS Cash Systems GmbH & Co
- Euronet Worldwide INC.
Table of Contents
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 3 SOLUTION
- CHAPTER 4 TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 COUNTRY
- CHAPTER 6 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...