The global prepaid card market is anticipated to register a CAGR of 22.7% from 2016 to 2022 to attain a market size of around $3,653 billion by 2022. Prepaid card is a payment card where funds are connected directly to a card without any link through the bank account. Prepaid cards are reloadable cards that allow the customer to only spend up to the amount he/she has pre-deposited into their account. These cards are widely used in retailer stores, e-commerce, and others. There are no interest rates applied to these cards, although an initial fee is associated with them. Prepaid cards can be easily accessed by swiping them without any picture ID and PIN number. In addition, they are poised to have a transformative effect on retail establishments, corporate institutions, and others.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2hnIbOd
In the recent years, the mode of payment has revolutionized, as number of transactions have taken place through cards instead of cash. Prepaid cards are available to everyone, regardless of credit rating, income, or whether or not someone holds a bank account.
They are a substitute to a traditional bank account and are a new way to manage money. They function in a similar manner to credit and debit cards; thus, the user can also use them abroad.
However, various types of fees associated with the prepaid card transaction and lack of security measures as compared to credit or debit cards are major restraints for the market growth. Moreover, emerging applications & acceptance of these prepaid cards for various transactions and their increasing popularity during traveling abroad are expected to boost the market growth in the future.
The global prepaid card market is segmented based on card type, usage, industry vertical, and geography. On the basis of card type, the market is divided into single-purpose prepaid card and multi-purpose prepaid card.
Based on the usage, it is divided into general-purpose reloadable card, gift card, government benefits/disbursement card, incentive/payroll card, and others. Industry verticals covered in the study include retail establishments, corporate institutions, government, and financial institutions & others.
Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, South Korea, China, India and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Major companies profiled in the report include The American Express Company., Visa Inc. MasterCard Incorporated, PayPal Holdings, Inc., Kaiku Finance, LLC., The Western Union Company, Green Dot Corporation, NetSpend Holding Inc., JP Morgan Chase & Co., and AccountNow Inc.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the global prepaid card market is provided in the report.
- The report provides a competitive scenario of the market along with growth trends, market structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on the market dynamics.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers as well as insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2ApjrJh
- The global prepaid card market is segmented based on card type, usage, industry vertical, and geography.
BY CARD TYPE
- Single-purpose Prepaid Card
- Multi-purpose Prepaid Card
- General-Purpose Reloadable Card
- Gift Card
- Government Benefits/Disbursement Card
- Incentive/Payroll Card
BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- Retail Establishments
- Corporate Institutions
- Financial Institutions & Others
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2hjRxa2
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- The American Express Company
- Visa Inc.
- Mastercard Incorporated
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Kaiku Finance, LLC.
- The Western Union Company
- Green Dot Corporation
- NetSpend Holding Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- AccountNow Inc.
Other players in the value chain include (profiles not included in the report)
- Edenred S.A.
- Blackhawk Network, Inc.
- Caxton FX Limited
- The Bancorp Bank
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 PREPAID CARD MARKET, BY CARD TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 PREPAID CARD MARKET, BY USAGE
- CHAPTER 6 PREPAID CARD MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
- CHAPTER 7 PREPAID CARD MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- CHAPTER 8 RELATED INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- CHAPTER 9 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!