HSBC invests in start-ups that offer secure platforms for businesses and corporates to communicate internally and with customers. Since 2016, HSBC has launched various mobile banking apps helping customers securely transact and manage their daily banking and trading activities.
HSBC has created its own in-house innovation team and investment divisions, in addition to initiatives with Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) in Hong Kong and Kyriba in Singapore for launching innovation labs. These labs focus on fintech solutions including AI, biometrics, big data analytics, blockchain, cybersecurity, and internet finance.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2127582
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
Kyriba, Symphony, Menlo Security, AXA, Ayasdi
HSBC organized and supported accelerator programs across Asia Pacific and the Americas. HSBC has also partnered with various organizations for events relating to the development and implementation of tech solutions in financial solutions.
The report provides information and insights into HSBC's Fintech activities, including -
- Insights of its Fintech strategies
- Overview of Fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, partnerships, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs.
- HSBC created a $200m fund in 2014 to invest in prominent fintech start-ups in order to improve its technology.
- Since 2013 HSBC has participated in 14 accelerator programs and supported over 170 start-ups.
- Since inception, the venture capital arm of HSBC -Strategic Innovation Investments (SII) has participated in six co-investments and in two consortium investments.
Reasons to access
- Gain insights into HSBC’s Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of HSBC.
Enquire Report at orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry…re-buying/2127582
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...