Global surety market is expected to grow from US$ 15.33 Bn in 2018 to US$ 28.77 Bn in 2027 at a CAGR of 7.5% between 2019 and 2027.
An off-the-shelf report on Surety Market which has been compiled after an in-depth analysis of the market trends prevailing across five geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa, and South America). Various segments of the market such as type/components/ application/industry verticals/ end-users are analyzed with robust research methodology which includes three step process starting with extensive secondary research to gather data from company profiles, global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, paid databases.
followed by primary research (interviews) with industry experts/KOLs to gain their insights and views on current scenarios and future scope of the market as well as validating the secondary information, further internal statistical model is used to estimate the market size and forecasts till 2027.
Surety market is experiencing good growth across all the geographical regions of the globe, with the increasing demand for infrastructural development as well as residential construction. Furthermore, the rising adoption of public-private partnership model is another factor fueling the growth of the market.
Get sample PDF copy at: bit.ly/2Tc2QSQ
The key players influencing the market are:
1. AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
2. Crum & Forster
3. CNA Financial Corporation
4. American Financial Group, Inc.
5. The Travelers Indemnity Company
6. Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
7. Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
8. HCC Insurance Holdings
9. IFIC Surety Group
10. Chubb Limited
This report contains:
- · Market sizing for the global Surety Market.
- · Compare major Surety providers strategies and approaches to the challenges they face
- · Analysis of the effects deglobalisation trends may have for Surety providers
- · Profiles of major Surety providers
- · 5-year CAGR forecasts for logistics-intensive vertical sectors
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of the Surety market based on bond type. The geographic segmentation of the report covers five major regions including; North Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SA).
The regional market has been further bifurcated by respective countries. By bond type, contract surety bond accounted for the largest share of the surety market in 2018.
The report aims to provide an overview of the global surety market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current surety market scenario and forecasts the market till 2027.
The report covers market dynamics affecting the surety market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, geographic trends, and opportunities in the surety market with respect to all geographic regions.
The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the surety market along with their market strategies. The report also provides the SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
Currently, the surety market penetration rates in the North America region is higher than any other markets across the globe. This is attributed to most of U.S.
State governments’ laws that mandate surety bonds. Both the U.S. and Canada Surety markets are majorly ruled by insurers, while banks also play a significant role.
However, SAM and APAC region are anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR.
The presence of several emerging economies in APAC and SAM region, resulting in growth of the infrastructure sector is influencing the market growth for surety. Also, the rising population of these economies has created a demand for new housing construction thus, propelling the growth of the surety market in the region.
Access This Report at: bit.ly/2Ta9dpX
Reason To Access
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights Surety Market hereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Surety Market , thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the market and PEST analysis for regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa and South America