Key Players: TMF Group, PwC, Deloitte, Mazars, KPMG, MSP Secretaries, Luther Corporate Services Pte, Tricor Group
The global corporate secretarial services market accounted to US$835.5 Mn in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period 2018 – 2025, to account to US$1,440.5 Mn by 2025.
Worldwide Corporate Secretarial Services Market Analysis to 2025 is a specialized and in-depth study of the Corporate Secretarial Services industry with a focus on the global market trend. The report aims to provide an overview of global Corporate Secretarial Services Market with detailed market segmentation by product/application and geography.
The global Corporate Secretarial Services Market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period.
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Corporate Secretarial Services players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Corporate Secretarial Services Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Get Sample Copy of this Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000799/
Corporate secretarial services comprise services offered to ensure the company's compliance with the statutory and regulatory requirements. The service provider handles the client's company share transaction, act as an advisor to the company, and implement the decisions of the board of directors.
This service also includes drafting of company documents including the memorandum of association, articles of association, agreements, allotment letter, and others.
List of Companies:
1. TMF Group
6. MSP Secretaries
7. Luther Corporate Services Pte Ltd.
8. Tricor Group
9. Ernst & Young
Increased compliances & disclosures, extensive records keeping & documentation, and lack of in-house expertise are some of the factors contributing to the revenue growth of global corporate secretarial services market. However, concerns among executives pertaining to the leak of confidential information are identified as one of the major factor inhibiting the growth of the corporate secretarial services market.
Conducting off-shore business require companies to meet international compliance, which will further drive the companies to outsource corporate secretarial services, thus the revenue growth opportunities in the global corporate secretarial service market.
Access this Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000799/
Risk and uncertainty are the constant factors for businesses today as the threat from any corner can shake the entire industry set up and change the way in which businesses perform. Conventional and traditional business practices always face the risk factor from the disruptive technologies or new entrants in the market.
In such a dynamic and ever-changing scenario, corporate secretarial services by businesses play a highly critical role to survive in the market. Having a pre-handed idea on the changing market dynamics hands advantage to the organizations, and this can be done by leveraging upon the expertise of the personnel.
Thus, in the scenario where fierce competition is being witnessed, being prepared with various solutions to counter challenging situations and emerge as the leader, the need for corporate secretarial service arises.
The global corporate secretarial services market has been segmented on the basis of service type and end user. For the corporate secretarial services market, some of the widely used services have been broadly segmented into company & subsidiaries formation, compliance services, statutory record maintenance, corporate housekeeping, share capital assistance, advice & assistance, and others.
Further, the corporate secretarial services market has been segmented on the basis of end-users into listed companies, private firms, charity, and others. The analysis for the market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM) is also provided in the corporate secretarial services market report.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. INTRODUCTION
1.1 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.2 THE INSIGHT PARTNERS RESEARCH REPORT GUIDANCE
- 2. KEY TAKEAWAYS
Enquire now@ www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000799/
Reason to Access:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Corporate Secretarial Services Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Corporate Secretarial Services Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.