Blockchain Market Covered By Top Key Players: IBM (US), AWS (US), Microsoft (US), SAP (Germany), Intel (US), Oracle (US), Bitfury (US), Cegeka (Netherlands), Earthport (UK), Guardtime (Estonia), Digital Asset Holdings (US) and Others.
Download Free Sample Research Report of Blockchain Market at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…ame=711414 .
ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This new report on the global Blockchain Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Global Blockchain Market size is expected to grow from US$ 1.2 Billion in 2018 to US$ 23.3 Billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 80.2% during the forecast period. Blockchain Market spread across 179 pages, profiling 25 companies and supported with tables and figures in now available in this research report.
The Retail and ECommerce industry vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the blockchain market by vertical during the forecast period. Retail and eCommerce organizations are making huge investments to enhance customer experience.
The blockchain technology is progressively elevating the customer experience.
“The Large enterprises segment to hold a larger market size during the forecast period”
The Large enterprises segment is expected to hold a larger market size in the blockchain market by organization size during the forecast period. Availability of sufficient capital and other resources to incorporate newer technologies are expected to enable large enterprises to take the lead in the market.
Another factor that contributes to a higher market share of large enterprises in the blockchain market is the high investments in R&D activities to develop the best-fit technology to enhance an organization’s business efficiency.
“North America to account for the largest market share, whereas Asia Pacific (APAC) to grow at the highest CAGR”
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Several new startups in APAC have entered the blockchain market and started developing blockchain solutions.Investors are investing in startups that are helping these small firms innovate the blockchain technology.The integration of the blockchain technology to transform business processes in the developing countries of APAC could boost the blockchain market growth in APAC.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C-level – 35%, Director level – 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 45%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 30%, RoW – 5%
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the market
- To forecast the market size of the segments with respect to regions, such as North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America.
- To analyze the micromarkets with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To define, segment, and project the global market size for blockchain market
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as new product launches; mergers and acquisitions; and partnerships, agreements, and collaborations in the global blockchain market
- To profile the key players in the market and comprehensively analyze their market size and core competencies
Most Popular Companies in the Blockchain Market include are IBM (US), AWS (US), Microsoft (US), SAP (Germany), Intel (US), Oracle (US), Bitfury (US), Cegeka (Netherlands), Earthport (UK), Guardtime (Estonia), Digital Asset Holdings (US), Chain (US), Huawei (China), BlockCypher (US), Symbiont (US), BigchainDB (Germany), Applied Blockchain (UK), RecordsKeeper (Gibraltar), Blockpoint (US), Auxesis Group (India), BTL Group (Canada), Blockchain Foundry (Singapore), AlphaPoint (US), and Factom (US).
Enquire about Report @ www.reportsnreports.com/contact…ame=711414 .
Reason to access this report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in the blockchain market with information on the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall blockchain market and the sub segments. This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their businesses and to plan suitable go-to-market strategies.