Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada report provides a detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions, SWOT analysis, Key events associated with the company and competitor’s analysis
Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Highlights: Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada (ELICC), formerly The Ontario Equitable Life and Accident Insurance Company, offers individual life and health insurance, savings and retirement, group benefits, and investment management services. Its individual life and health insurance offering includes term, whole life, critical illness, and universal insurance.
The company's savings and retirement products consists of guaranteed interest account, payout annuities, registered retirement savings plans, segregated funds, and tax-free savings accounts. Its group benefits include personal health and dental coverage, life, accident and critical illness insurance, healthcare spending accounts, and disability management solutions.
The investment management comprises funds and commercial mortgage. It offers products and services through branch offices, online portals, and direct marker sales force to individuals and group clients across Canada.
ELICC is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada.
Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada Key Recent Developments
ELICC reported gross premiums of CAD1,041.1 million for the fiscal year ended December 2018 (FY2018), an increase of 15.2% over that in FY2017. Its net premiums were CAD894.3 million in FY2018, a decrease of 1% over that in FY2017.
Reasons to Access Equitable Life Insurance Company of Canada Company Profile:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.