The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in Austria.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Reinsurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities”.
'Reinsurance in Austria , Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides a detailed analysis of the trends, drivers and challenges in the Austrian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review (2011–2015) and forecast periods (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics, and provides a detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Austrian insurance industry.
Get sample report@ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…rtunities-to-2020
'Reinsurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Austrian reinsurance segment, including:
- The segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Austrian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Austrian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Austria:
- It provides historical values for the segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Austrian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Austria, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Key points to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Austrian reinsurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Austrian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The new Solvency II standard for insurers came into force in Austria and other European Union (EU) countries in January 2016.
- The non-life segment ceded 31.1% of its premium in 2015, followed by the personal accident and health segment with 13.3% and the life segment with 2.4%.
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Reinsurance outlook
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Natural Hazards
7 Definition and Methodology
8 About Timetric
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!