Orbis Research Present’s “The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
GlobalData’s "The Cards and Payments Industry in Poland: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020" report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Polish cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, payment cards, cash, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2012-16e).
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/351791
Bank Zachodni WBK
ING Bank ?l?ski
PKO Bank Polski
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2016-20f). It also offers information on the country's competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Polish cards and payments industry, including -
- Current and forecast values for each market in the Polish cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cash, cheques, direct debit, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Polish cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…rtunities-to-2020
- Poland was one of Europe’s early adopters of contactless technology, and consumers are among the highest users of contactless payments. Contactless payments are gaining prominence in Poland with all major banks including PKO Bank Polski, mBank, Bank Zachodni WBK, and Bank Pekao now offering contactless cards.
For instance, Deutsche Bank Poland introduced Mastercard Standard Debit Card, a contactless card in January 2016. The number of contactless payment cards increased significantly from 15.1 million in 2012 to 28.3 million in 2016, and is anticipated to reach 33.6 million by 2020.
With the growing number of retailers in Poland accepting contactless payments, plans are in place for all POS terminals to support the technology by the end of 2017. According to the European Payments Council (EPC), at the end of Q1 2016, 86.4% of POS terminals in Poland accepted contactless payments.
Contactless technology is also being extended for cash withdrawals.
- With Polish consumers being enthusiastic adopters of new technologies, payment solution providers have launched new solutions in the market. The latest is the launch of Android Pay by Google in November 2016, supported by Alior Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, and T-Mobile Banking Services.
However, the most significant development was the launch of Blik, a mobile payments service, in February 2015. Blik was formed by the Polish Payment Standard, a company set up by six Polish banks: Alior Bank, Millennium Bank, Bank Zachodni WBK, mBank, ING Bank ?l?ski, and PKO Bank Polski.
Blik enables consumers to pay with their mobile devices instore and online and also enables peer-to-peer (P2P) transfers.
- To offer a convenient and faster checkout option for online shoppers, in February 2016 Visa launched Visa Checkout in Poland. The solution stores users’ payment and shipping details and provides faster checkout on partner merchants’ websites or apps.
Earlier in August 2015 PayPal expanded its One Touch instant checkout service to Poland, which can be activated from the PayPal website and used to skip the login process at eligible websites to accelerate the payment process.
Reasons to access
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Polish cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Polish cards and payments industry.
- Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Poland.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish cards and payments industry.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/351791
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...