Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Cards And Payments Industry In Mexico by 2020..
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provreport_ides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review period and over the forecast period (2016-2020). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together Global Data’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to report identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
Global Data’s “The Cards and Payments Industry in Mexico: Emerging trends and opportunities to 2020” report provreport_ides detailed analysis of market trends in the Mexican cards and payments industry. It provreport_ides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including credit transfers, cheques, direct debits, payment cards and cash during the review period (2012-2016).
The report provreport_ides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Mexican cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Mexican cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including credit transfers, cheques, cash, direct debits, and payment cards. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis and payment methods.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Mexican cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
– To combat fraudulent payment activities in Mexico, banks and scheme provreport_iders are taking a number of measures, with one example being Mastercard?s introduction of the report_identity Check Mobile solution in November 2016. The solution allows card holders to verify online payment by scanning their fingerprint or taking a selfie.
Unlike existing report_identity verification methods – which take shoppers away from a merchant’s website or mobile app and often require them to remember and enter a password – Mastercard report_identity Check Mobile verifies the user via technologies such as biometrics and one-time passwords. Earlier in January 2015, Oberthur Technologies (OT) partnered with PROSA, a provreport_ider of payment processing services, to launch OT Motion Code technology.
With Motion Code, the card’s CVV code is replaced with a mini-screen on which the CVV code changes automatically at regular intervals, making it impossible for fraudsters to misuse.
– The uptake of alternative payments is gradually increasing in Mexico, with banks and payment solutions provreport_iders launching products and services in the market. In partnership with Mastercard, Banamex launched its digital wallet, Banamex Wallet, in February 2016.
The Androreport_id-compatible mobile app can be used to make contactless m-payments, which are authorized by a four-digit PIN. Users can add all Mastercard-branded credit cards to the wallet.
Earlier in June 2014, BBVA Bancomer launched its mobile wallet BBVA Wallet in Mexico. The wallet allows secure NFC payments at merchant locations that accept contactless payments.
Available on phones with Androreport_id 4.4 and above, other phones can use it through NFC stickers.
– To further enhance financial inclusion, Mexico joined the UN-based Better than Cash Alliance in June 2016. The move comes after the government introduced a national policy on financial inclusion to promote the use of electronic payments across the country and reduce the dependence on cash.
With 86% of the 124.6 million population owning mobile phones, better than Cash Alliance aims to harness the popularity of mobile phones for digital payments. Earlier in February 2016, PROSA partnered with digital solutions provreport_ider Gemalto to offer m-payment services to its partner banks, which include 95% of credit, debit, and prepareport_id card issuers in the country.
Gemalto?s Trusted Service Hub enables banks to offer their own mobile wallets using host card emulation technology, while PROSA is responsible for mobile wallet development, card holder report_identification and verification, card digitization, and security.
Browse Full TOC at www.researchnreports.com/healthcar…ies-to-2020-95131
Reasons to access
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Mexican cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Mexican cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Mexican cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Mexico.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Mexican cards and payments industry.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Research N Reports is a new age market research firm where we focus on providing information that can be effectively applied. Today being a consumer driven market, companies require information to deal with the complex and dynamic world of choices. Where relying on a sound board firm for your decisions becomes crucial. Research N Reports specializes in industry analysis, market forecasts and as a result getting quality reports covering all verticals, whether be it gaining perspective on ...