Potato is a major staple, ranked fourth in terms of global production after wheat, rice, and maize.
- Advertising -
The frozen potato market was valued at $50,762 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $66,649 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2017 to 2023.
It is consumed either as fresh potatoes or processed potatoes on commercial and residential scale. Frozen potatoes are among one of the main types of processed potatoes and are highly convenient and flexible, containing different nutrients & vitamins in naturally preserved form with long shelf life.
- Advertising -
Request for Sample Copy@ goo.gl/j3c8vl
The U.S., Canada, and European Union (EU) are some of the main regions responsible for production and export of frozen potato and related products. Conversely, the evolving countries in terms of production and export of frozen potatoes include China, India, Argentina, and others, owing to fast growth in business of quick service restaurants in the nations.
However, need for constant low temperature and high cost associated with the products are the factors that are expected to limit the market growth. The developing economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA represent great opportunities for the expansion of global frozen potato market.
The report segments the global frozen potato market based on product, end user, and geography. By product, it is divided into French fries, hash brown, shapes, mashed, sweet potatoes/yam, battered/cooked, twice baked, topped/stuffed, and other frozen potatoes.
By end user, it is categorized into residential and commercial segments. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The main strategies followed by key players to expand their business in global frozen potato market are expansion in new regions and product launch introducing variety of new forms of frozen potato.
For Report Enquiry@ goo.gl/50WhkU
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends and emerging estimations & dynamics in the global frozen potato market from 2016 to 2023, in terms of value and volume.
- Detailed analysis of the market by product helps to understand the various types of frozen potato products that are currently in use, and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to offer a competitive advantage to stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and help strengthen their supplier & buyer network.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Market share for all segments with respect to each geography is detailed in the report, which helps to understand the trends in the industry at granular level.
KEY PLAYERS PROFILED
- McCain Foods
- J.R. Simplot Company
- Bart's Potato Company
- Agrarfrost GmbH & Co. KG
- Agristo NV
Frozen Potato Market Key Segments:
- French Fries
- Hash Brown
- Sweet Potatoes/Yam
- Twice Baked
By End User
- North America
o Rest of the Europe
o Rest of the Asia-Pacific
o South Africa
o Rest of the LAMEA
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: With the arsenal of different search reports, we help you here to look and buy research reports that will be helpful to you and your organization. Our research reports have the capability and authenticity to support your organization for growth and consistency. With the window of opportunity getting open and shut at a speed of light, it has become very important to survive in the market and only the fittest and competent enough can do so. So, we try and provide with latest changes in the market ...
For more information: