Europe Food Safety Testing Market by Contaminant, by Food Type (Meat & Poultry, Dairy Product, Processed Food, Beverages, Fruits & Vegetables, and Others), by Technology (Traditional and Rapid) and by Region - Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016-2021)
According to the report Europe Food Safety Testing Market, published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 4.37 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.35% from 2016 to 2021
Food supply is under persistent threat, and there is an increasing need for realistic test products that can safeguard food safety.
Report is available at: www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…59/request-sample
Microbial pathogens such as bacteria, environmental toxins, food allergens, viruses, residues of drugs and agricultural chemicals can damage consumers, if unrestricted. Foremost reasons that cause food contamination are shortcoming in treating and processing the food to put an end to toxins and other impurities, incorrect handling of food and polluted input food materials.
The growth of the EuropeFood Safety Testingmarket is mainly due to theas increase in the number of foodborne illnesses, growing demand for pathogen testing, and better consumer cognizance.rising consumer awareness about GMO products and stringent EU regulations have enhanced the GMO testing market.
The Food safety Testing Market is segmented as following:
- Based on Contaminant:
- Metal Contaminants
- Pesticides and Residues
- Food Allergen
- Other Contaminants
- Based on Food Type:
- Meat & Poultry
- Dairy Product
- Processed Food
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Other Food
- Based on Technology:
- Traditional technology
- Rapid technology
The major companies operating in the global Food Safety Testing market are Bureau Veritas S.A., ALS Limited, Eurofins Scientific, Intertek Group PLC, Silliker Inc., and DTS Laboratories. Significant strategies such as investments in R&D are being employed by major companies to meet the rising demand for Food Safety Testing.
The Food safety testing market study offers the following deliverables:
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information: