Today's consumers are sensation-seekers and are drawn to indulgent, artisanal, and novel food products. Flavor innovation in food products is an integral tool for addressing consumers' desire for intense and complex sensations resulting in increased experiential pleasure.
Pune, India, 13th July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Flavor Appeal in Chocolate 2017: Insights from 2017 Q1 global consumer survey and latest innovation trends in chocolate”.
"Flavor Appeal in Chocolate 2017", discusses the unique flavor innovations that are vital to sustaining excitement in dynamic, indulgence-led food categories such as chocolate.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…1-global-consumer
- Consumer's attitude to experiment in food flavors varies by region.
- Poland, Italy, and Sweden are among the most experimental countries.
- More than 40% of global consumers prefer sweet flavors in chocolate.
Reasons to access
- Identify the top flavors in the chocolate category.
- Gain insight into the key consumer segments that are most likely to be drivers of innovation.
- Put innovative products into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and preferences.
Table of Content: Key Points
Flavor Experimentation in Food
Appeal of Flavor Types in Chocolate
"On-Trend" Flavor Innovations in Chocolate
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/157…1-global-consumer
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: